EDUP ADSL Modem Router (EP-DL520G) - 1
EDUP ADSL Modem Router
EDUP 54Mbps Wireless-G ADSL2/2+ Modem/ Router (EP-520G) is a 3-in-1 device that combines the function of a high-speed DSL modem, wireless G access point, and 1-port Etherent router. It supports the latest ADSL2/2+ standards to provide higher performance (up to 24Mbps downstream and 1Mbps upstream) and longer reach from your Internet Service Provider(ISP)DigitalSubscriber Line Access Multiplexer(DSLAM).
With the 54Mbps Wireless ADSL2+ Router, you can create a wireless network to connect 802.11g/802.11b devices as well as a wired network to connect up to Ethernet devices.
Compliant with IEEE 802.11b and 802.11g standard for 2.4GHz Wireless LAN
- Capable of up to 128-Bit WEP, WPA, WPA2
- Compatible with one Ethernet LAN interface design
- Supports various Internet connecting modes: PPPoE, PPPoA, IPOA and MER
- Compliant with TR-069 Remote Management
- NAT (Network Address Transfer) technology not only provides Internet access sharing, but also protects internal sources
- Supports one USB device interface (optional), using USB cable to connect PC for data transmission
- SOHO Applications
Full-rate ANSI T1.413 Issue 2
ITU-T G. 992.1 (G. Dmt)
ITU-T G. 992.2 (G. Lite)
ITU-T G. 994.1 (G. Hs)
ITU-T G. 992.3 (G. Dmt. Bis)
ITU-T G. 992.5
Max 6 kilometers
Downstream: Up to 24Mbps
Upstream: Up to 1Mbps
Multiprotocol encapsulation over ATM (RFC 1483)
UBR, CBR, VBR-rt, VBR-nrt
PPP over ATM (RFC 2364)
PPP over Ethernet (RFC 2516)
Classical IP and ARP over ATM (RFC 1577/2225)
MER, RIP V1/V2
Static routing, IP, TCP, UDP, ARP
NAT, NAPT, DNS, DDNS, DHCP Server
UPnP, DMZ, Port Forwarding
Complies with IEEE 802.11g, IEEE802.11b
11g: Up to 54 Mbps(dynamic)
Provides WPA/WPA2 and WPA-PSK/WPA2-
Provides 64/128bit WEP encryption security
Max wireless transmit power: 20dBm
Antenna Gain: 2dBi
Frequency Range: 2.4-2.4835GHz
Transmission Rate ...
Support Frequency Band: ...
Packaging Details: OEM ...